Rust, Paint & Upholstery
No matter how careful you are, everyday driving damages your vehicle. Unexpected and unavoidable damage such as a dent from a shopping cart or a stone chip to the windshield all lead to costly repairs.
Upholstery Protection - Fabric, Leather & Vinyl
Keep the interor of your new vehicle... looking new!
Sym-Tech Upholstery Protection is specially formualted to coat and protect individual fibres, leather and vinyl to guard against permanent staining and colour fading.
- Make upholstery easier to clean
- Protects against moisture absorption
- protects against spills and stains
- helps retain the natural texture and appearance
- adds years of life to your vehicle's upholstery
Optional Extra Care Coverage: Rip, Tear & Burn Warranty available
The clear coat finish on your vehicle's paint is an uneven surface thata traps dirt, salt, pollutants and moisture. Sym-Tech Protection is professionally applied to bond to the vehicle's paint, creating a smooth impoermeable fiish.
- Protects the paint, keeping out road salt and dirt
- Protects against pollutants such as acid rain, bird droppings and tree sap
- Blocks out the sun's powerful UV rays
- Protects against oxidation, fading and loss of gloss
- Locks in the "new car" shine the way waxes can't
Optional Extra Care Coverage:Surface Rust Warranty Available
Dent & Ding Repair Protection
- The Paintless Dent Repair (PDR) process removes dents without the use of paint and will not harm the vehicle's factory finish.
- Dented Metal up to 7.5cm in length can be fixed using the PDR process
Windshield Repair Protection
- Damages caused by stones or other road hazards to the front windshield are covered and will not increase your insurance rates.
- Front windshield chips and cracks will be repaired
Rip, Tear & Burn Repair Protection
- Exceeding standard upholstery protection, this protection repairs damage of rips, tears or burns to your interior fabric or leather seats.
Body-Gard Electronic Corrosion Control Module
Rust is a natural process that takes place whenever metal is exposed to oxygen and moitsure. When this happens, unportected metal starts losing some of its electrons and becomes nstable. When unstable metal combines with oxygeen and
moisture, it produces ferrous oxide, also know as rust. Other elements such as salt also accelerate the rusting process.
Sym-Tech's Electronic Corrosion Control Module counteracts nature by replacing the missing electrons so the metal remains stable.